Garden Rooms And Summer Houses Edinburgh
Step Outside Into Your Dream Garden Room Or Summer House
Would you love to step out of your door and find a private, personalised room at the end of your garden that has been customised to your needs? Joiner Edinburgh is a leading specialist in designing, building and installing bespoke garden rooms and summer houses in Edinburgh.
Garden rooms in Edinburgh are an excellent addition to any property. Not only do they add value to your home and an extra functional space, but they look incredible and add a high-quality aesthetic to your garden.
Garden rooms are a brilliant way to extend your living area from inside to outside your Edinburgh property. They look stylish and create a custom space for entertainment, relaxation, exercise, or work.
Summer houses can transform an unused outdoor area, making it a versatile space suitable for any purpose, and add a staple feature to your home.
Uses For A Garden Room
There are so many possibilities for a garden room:
- Summer house
- Entertaining area
- Home office
- Home gym
- Craft room
- Games room
- Painting room
- Guest bedroom
- Garden hut or shed
- Storage room
- And much more!
In the past couple of years the way we work has changed drastically, and now working from home is a viable option for a huge number of people. Having a dedicated office space at home is something that is becoming more and more popular. Many people do not have a spare room in their house that they can use as an office, which is why garden offices in Edinburgh are a great choice with many benefits:
- Improves work/life balance by separating your workspace from your home and family life
- No more commuting – just walk down the garden path. This gives you back extra time to do the things you enjoy and spend time with your family
- Your garden office is customised entirely to your needs and preferences such as colour, temperature, aesthetics, layout
- As well as an office they can be used for a variety of other purposes
- They are available to you all year round if you ever need to just get things done
- They are a quiet and private space
Garden Room Installation
By following guidelines, you do not need to gain planning permission before building a garden room or summer house, making them an easier option to add a room to your house than a conversion.
They are built with high-quality materials such as timber, softwood and hardwood. They are durable and built to stand the test of time. They are insulated and built with materials that protect against the elements of the cold, wet Scottish weather, meaning they are fit for purpose throughout the entire year and not just during the summer.
With several decades of experience building garden rooms and hundreds of completed projects, our expert joiners operate in Edinburgh and surrounding areas including Fife, Midlothian, East Lothian and West Lothian.
Whether your garden room needs are small or large, there’s no project we won’t consider helping with. If you need a joiner who accepts nothing less than top-of-the-line quality & safety measures, get in touch with us today.
#1 Garden Room Builders
Why Joiner Edinburgh?
Our team of dedicated experts are leading specialists in designing, building and installing garden rooms and summer houses in Edinburgh. We offer a comprehensive service for your bespoke garden room project from design through to installation.
Our friendly team have years of experience in the industry and offer an expert eye on the design of your project to ensure it matches the aesthetics of your property, is durable and fit for purpose.
We use only the highest quality materials and build on a strong foundation, ensuring that our garden rooms are built to last.
We put our customers first, keeping them informed every step of the way, offering advice, and keeping any disruption during installation to a minimum. Your bespoke project will match your vision exactly and enhance the look and function of your Edinburgh property.
How Does It Work?
- We will discuss your custom garden room options – materials, size, purpose, colours.
- Our friendly team will complete a no-obligation visit to your property to assess the area for the room. We will take measurements and check what groundwork or preparation might be needed.
- Once we have discussed your bespoke garden room project, we will provide an in-depth and personalised free quote including costs of materials and labour, and a time scale for project completion.
- Our expert team will design your garden room to your exact specifications to meet your property needs.
- Once you are completely happy with the design, the installation begins!
Get Your Garden Room Quote Now
Get In Touch With Us For Your Garden Room Quote. It’s Only A Click Away.
Why Choose Us
The Most-Trusted Garden Room Company in Edinburgh
Aside from our accomplishments and strong partnerships, there are several reasons why more customers choose us for their garden rooms over any other company in Scotland.
Why Choose Us?
- Top-Of-The-Line Garden Rooms
- Free Garden Room Estimates & Bids
- Our Entire Team Is Fully Trained and Qualified
- Unmatched Service & Unbeatable Quality Of Joinery Services
- 100% Compliance
- No Other Team Works Harder — Guaranteed
Our Garden Room Reviews
Our Service Area
Where You Can Find Us
Just because we’re based in Edinburgh doesn’t mean we’re only confined to one area. In fact, our joinery services span the land, helping contractors and homeowners in several other areas complete their work on time with the support of a safe and efficient joiner setup. Take a look at our service locations below. If you don’t see your town listed and want to work with us, feel free to contact us.
Our Service Areas: