Garage Conversions Edinburgh
Breath Life Into Your Living Space with Our Bespoke Garage Conversions
Joiner Edinburgh is a leading specialist in designing, building and installing bespoke garage conversions in Edinburgh.
Can Your Garage Be Converted?
Most garages can be converted without planning permission, as it is converting a structure rather than adding to it. Yet a building warrant from your local council is compulsory before any work begins. This is to ensure that the garage is built according to national standards and checks for safety and ventilation.
Why Convert Your Garage?
Is your garage unused and dusty? Is it used purely for storage and unwanted items? Do you keep your car on your drive and so there’s no need for a garage at all?
Converting your garage with Joiner Edinburgh gives you an additional room to your house that adds value and functionality to your property. Your musty garage can be transformed into a custom space for entertainment, relaxation, exercise, or work.
Uses For A Garage Conversion?
Garage conversions provide endless possibilities as to what to do with your extended living space:
- Extra bedroom
- Guest bedroom
- Entertaining area
- Home office
- Home gym
- Craft room
- Games room
- Media room
- Painting room
- And more!
Benefits Of A Garage Converion?
- They are the most cost-effective way to add more living space to your home, quicker and cheaper than a home extension.
- Many homes will not have the space to create an extension and therefore a garage conversion is a great way to extend your property.
- Converting an existing structure such as a garage means you do not need to alter the exterior look of your property.
- Unlike with a full home extension, you do not need planning permission.
- Garage conversions create an extra living space in your home – whether this is an extra bedroom, a home office, a bathroom, storage space, or whatever meets your needs most.
- Conversions allow you to make the most of the property you own rather than completing an extension or moving to a new house altogether.
- Conversions can add to the value of your home.
- If you rent out your property, then a garage conversion as an extra bedroom is an ideal space to rent out.
With several decades of renovations experience and hundreds of completed projects, our expert joiners operate in Edinburgh and surrounding areas including Fife, Midlothian, East Lothian and West Lothian.
Whether your renovation needs are small or large, there’s no project we won’t consider helping with. If you need a joiner who accepts nothing less than top-of-the-line quality & safety measures, get in touch with us today.
#1 Garage Conversion Experts
Why Joiner Edinburgh?
We are specialists in quality garage conversions in Edinburgh, offering a comprehensive service from design to installation. Our dedicated team are experts in the industry, use the highest quality materials and always put you first to ensure the end result matches your bespoke vision exactly.
Consultation And Design
We work with you every step of the way to capture your vision, offering a personalised service to meet the needs of you and your property.
Our professional and experienced team carry out full project management to ensure the project is running smoothly, is completed on time and within budget. We will keep you in the loop with how your project is progressing to minimise any disruption and make your renovation as convenient as possible.
We have our own in-house joinery services, and our skilled joiners can create bespoke joinery items such as staircases, window seats, shelving and cupboards to fit perfectly into your new garage conversion. These custom pieces will add a unique quality touch to your new living space.
How Does It Work?
- We will discuss the options for your garage conversion to understand your vision and what you would like to do with the space.
- Our friendly team will complete a no-obligation visit to your property to take measurements, offer advice and provide an in-depth and personalised free quote which includes costs of materials, labour and a projected timeline for the project.
- Our expert designers will put together a set of plans and designs, custom to fit your exact needs and specifications.
- Once you are happy with the design plans these will be submitted to your local council to gain a building warrant.
- Once proper permissions have been granted, the conversion can begin.
- After the conversion is completed it will be inspected by our project managers, who then submit a certificate of completion to your local council. An inspector from the building standards council at your local authority will also inspect the garage to ensure that it meets standards and is the same as the design plans which were submitted.
Why Choose Us
The Most-Trusted Garage Conversion Company in Edinburgh
Aside from our accomplishments and strong partnerships, there are several reasons why more customers choose us for their garage conversion over any other company in Scotland.
Why Choose Us?
- Top-Of-The-Line Garage Conversions
- Free Garage Conversion Estimates & Bids
- Our Entire Team Is Fully Trained and Qualified
- Unmatched Service & Unbeatable Quality Of Joinery Services
- 100% Compliance
- No Other Team Works Harder — Guaranteed
Our Garage Conversion Reviews
Our Service Area
Where You Can Find Us
Just because we’re based in Edinburgh doesn’t mean we’re only confined to one area. In fact, our joinery services span the land, helping contractors and homeowners in several other areas complete their work on time with the support of a safe and efficient joiner setup. Take a look at our service locations below. If you don’t see your town listed and want to work with us, feel free to contact us.
Our Service Areas: