Bespoke Wardrobe Services
Joiner Edinburgh offers design and installation services for both custom and fitted wardrobes to fit into the uniqueness of your property and also showcase your design style.
Why Custome Wardrobes?
There’s no guarantee when you buy a wardrobe that it will fit your exact dimensions and specifications in a way that completely matches the aesthetic of your home.
Maybe you’ve got a setback wall that would be perfect for a wardrobe, but you can’t find one wide enough, or you want a wardrobe that reaches to your high ceilings and nothing on the market quite makes the cut.
As properties in Edinburgh are period properties, many have unique designs and features and uniform furniture does not always slot into place.
How To Customise Your Wardrobe
- Frame material – oak, titanium, hardwood
- Door material – glass, panel, mirror, wood
- Doors – handles, sliding, shaker
- Storage – drawers, boxes, shoe racks, coat hangers, overhead storage
- Fit – corner, walk-in
- Extras – built-in lighting, built-in dressing table or desk
With several decades of bespoke joinery experience and hundreds of completed projects, our expert joiners operate in Edinburgh and surrounding areas including Fife, Midlothian, East Lothian and West Lothian.
Whether your bespoke joinery needs are small or large, there’s no project we won’t consider helping with. If you need a joiner who accepts nothing less than top-of-the-line quality & safety measures, get in touch with us today.
#1 Bespoke Wardobes
We provide a comprehensive service, implementing your vision from design to installation and consulting with you every step of the way to ensure your custom-built wardrobe meets your needs exactly.
Our dedicated team have years of experience in the industry and will hand-craft your wardrobe to the highest standard, using top quality materials.
Our team are professional and considerate and will keep any fitting time and disruption to a minimum.
How Does It Work?
- We will discuss your vision and design preferences for your wardrobe.
- You let us know dimensions of the space for your wardrobe so we can provide a quote.
- Our friendly team will complete a no-obligation visit to your property to assess what we can achieve and provide a more in-depth and personalised quote.
- We will design your custom-built wardrobe to your exact specifications and materials.
- Once you are completely happy with the design the build can begin!
- Our team of experienced joiners will build your wardrobe in our workshop using traditional joining techniques – the base, frame, shelves, drawers and doors are built and hand-painted. Then brass ironmongery is added to construct your wardrobe.
Lastly any extras such as mirrors or lighting are added.
Why Choose Us
The Most-Trusted Bespoke Wardrobe company in Edinburgh
Aside from our accomplishments and strong partnerships, there are several reasons why more customers choose us for their bespoke wardrobes over any other company in Scotland.
Why Choose Us?
- Top-Of-The-Line Bespoke Wardrobes
- Free Bespoke Wardrobe Estimates & Bids
- Our Entire Team Is Fully Trained and Qualified
- Unmatched Service & Unbeatable Quality Of Joinery Services
- 100% Compliance
- No Other Team Works Harder — Guaranteed
Our Bespoke wardrobe Reviews
Our Service Area
Where You Can Find Us
Just because we’re based in Edinburgh doesn’t mean we’re only confined to one area. In fact, our joinery services span the land, helping contractors and homeowners in several other areas complete their work on time with the support of a safe and efficient joiner setup. Take a look at our service locations below. If you don’t see your town listed and want to work with us, feel free to contact us.
Our Service Areas: